Honda Ridgeline Leveling and Lift Suspension (now the "GR Plus")
These aren't just your average "google search results" shocks you can just buy anywhere. First and foremost these shocks; unlike others, offer adjustable damping so you can tune the shocks to match changing conditions. Firm them up for carrying loads, soften them for fast off-road driving. Next our shock bodies are fully electroplated to fight off any corrosion and ensure they last a very long time. To back up our long term claim, we offer a 3 year warranty on our shocks.
06-16 Owners : Add adjustable rear arms HERE
- Designed for Street Comfort/ Offroad
- 2 Front Inverted Shock Assemblies (requires minor assembly)*
- 2 Rear Shock Assemblies
- 06-16 Fronts require adjustable endlinks to use the front sway bar
- 21-Up requires reusing the OEM Front top mount (adaptor parts included)
- QA1 Linear Springs
- 550lb front spring
- 500lb rear spring
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Electro-Plated Steel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Monotube Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Medium Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Ride height adjustable 2-3" Lift
- Rebound Adjustable : 20pts
- Individual Parts Available
- 3-Year Warranty Against Defect
- CURRENTLY AT 8-10 WEEKS FOR BUILD TIME!
*All models will require installation of the front spring and proper torquing of the assembly nut. Fronts come disassembled due to assembly length/ packing.