ONE OF OUR BEST SELLING SUSPENSIONS!
Subaru Impreza/ WRX Light Duty Offroad Suspension
- Designed for light duty offroad
- Optimized for 2" lift (lifts up to 3")
- 2 Front Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies
- Subframe spacers included (08-Up only)
- Upright shocks
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Linear Rate Springs
- 7” front travel
- 6” rear travel (8" on GC/GD)
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Shock
- Linear rate piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Rubber bushing rear upper mounts
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need to add subframe spacers?
A: Generally they're at required over 1.5” lift
Q: Which top mount should I choose?
A: We recommend the OEM Hybrid, but read this
Q: Should I get comfort or overload springs?
A: The ONLY time we recommend overload is for rear tire carriers or towing, or both.
Q: Will the GR Lite work with my [brand] strut spacers?
A: We don't recommend using a spacer taller than 1"
Q: Can I get different spring rates as I carry a lot of gear and tow?
A: Absolutely! Just tell us what rate you'd like in the order notes
Q: Can the shocks be rebuilt or do I have to buy replacements?
A: These are completely rebuildable, by us or anyone with nitrogen
Q: What's the difference between these and the GR40?
A: The GR Lite uses a standard upright shock like OEM. It is based on our SR entry-level sport suspension so it has a more road friendly manner for daily drivers. It is valved a bit softer than the SR, so it does respond better to rough terrain. However, the GR40 is a motorsport suspension first and foremost, lift is just a byproduct of the design. The shocks are either inverted front and rear, or inverted front with a rear upright shock with external reservoir (depending on application).