Subaru Impreza/ WRX Light Duty Offroad Suspension
Spring Rates: (Standard)
Rear 225lb (Optional 375lb rates for heavy cargo)
WE CAN OFFER ANY SPRING RATE FROM 50lb-1600lb, JUST ASK US FOR HELP
- Designed for light duty offroad/ lift
- Provides up to 3" lift over OEM height
- 2 Front Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies
- Upright shocks
- 7” Front travel
- 6” Rear travel
- Provides approximately 3” lift over OEM height
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Magnitude Linear Rate Springs 10"F/ 12"R
- 225lb F and 225lb R Spring Rates
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- OEM styler rubber bushing top mounts
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need to add subframe spacers?
A: Generally they're at required over 1” lift
Q: Will the GR Lite work with my [brand] strut spacers?
A: Yes, we have test fitted several spacers successfully
Q: Can I get different spring rates as I carry a lot of gear and tow?
A: Absolutely! Just tell us what rate you'd like in the order notes
Q: Can the shocks be rebuilt or do I have to buy replacements?
A: These are completely rebuildable, by us or anyone with nitrogen
Q: What's the difference between these and the GR40?
A: The GR Lite uses a standard upright shock like OEM. It is based on our SR entry-level sport suspension so it has a more road friendly manner for daily drivers. It is valved a bit softer than the SR, so it does respond better to rough terrain. However, the GR40 is a motorsport suspension first and foremost, lift is just a byproduct of the design. The shocks are either inverted front and rear, or inverted front with a rear upright shock with external reservoir (depending on application).
Q: Can I use OEM upper mounts instead of camber plates?
A: We are still working on this. We have successfully fitted Group N mounts to the fronts, but are finding it necessary to heavily modify the rear tops to fit them. We do have a middle ground of fixed position rubber bushing upper mounts, they're not OEM but they have a rubber bushing instead of the spherical bearing.