Subaru Impreza/ WRX Offroad Suspension
- Designed for heavy duty offroad
- Optimized for 2" Lift
- 2 Front Inverted Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- LPS HT Springs
- 7” front travel
- 6” rear travel
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Shock Insert
- High-flow piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Rubber bushing rear upper mounts
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- May need 5mm spacers with OEM/ high offset wheels
- Individual Parts Available
- Subframe spacers included
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Should I get comfort or overload springs?
A: The ONLY time we recommend overload is for rear tire carriers or towing, or both.
Q: Will the GR Lite work with my [brand] strut spacers?
A: We don't recommend using a spacer taller than 1"
Q: Can I get different spring rates as I carry a lot of gear and tow?
A: Absolutely! Just tell us what rate you'd like in the order notes
Q: Can the shocks be rebuilt or do I have to buy replacements?
A: These are completely rebuildable, by us or anyone with nitrogen
Q: What's the difference between these and the GR40?
A: The only difference is the addition of an external oil reservoir on the rear shock of the GR40.