Subaru Legacy/ Outback Offroad Lift Suspension
INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR THE FIRST 5 SOLD!!
This suspension is the absolute Juggernaut of suspension options. As the kids say, it's an "absolute unit." This version is meant for offroad and crawling. Perfectly suited for street and daily driving, but optimized for offroad adventures. Optimal ride height is 3-4" over OEM height. This version uses dual springs and can be customized to suit the additional weight from gear, metal bumpers, spare tire racks, roof racks, etc.
If you want something even BIGGER, check out the GR50 MAX!
OEM Hybrid: Similar to GroupN/ OEM mounts
Camber Plate: Allows you to adjust camber up to 3*
Offset Spherical: Equal to a maxed out camber plate allowing vehicles lifted 2" to achieve -0.5* of camber. This mount is solid so it is very strong.
- Designed for Heavy Duty Offroad
- Adjusts from 3-4" over OEM ride height
- 2 Inverted Front Assemblies
- 2 Inverted *Rear Assemblies
- Front 10" Travel
- Rear 12" Travel
- Front 200/250 16" spring combo
- Rear 225/250 18" spring combo
- 40mm Piston
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Linear Rate Springs
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Inverted Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship