Subaru Outback Offroad Lift Suspension
This version is meant for offroad and crawling. Perfectly suited for street and daily driving, but optimized for offroad adventures. Optimal ride height is 2" over OEM height. This version uses longer springs without helper springs and the main springs can be customized to suit the additional weight from gear, metal bumpers, spare tire racks, roof racks, etc. You will need to run subframe spacers to ensure proper rear alignment.
To purchase RalliTEK subframe spacers, CLICK HERE.
Comfort: Front 350lb/ Rear 275lb
Overload: Front 375lb/ Rear 375lb (Metal bumpers, rear tire carrier, etc.)
Custom: Please inquire to select appropriate rates based on your vehicle
OEM Hybrid: Similar to GroupN/ OEM
Camber Plate: Allows you to adjust camber up to 3*
Offset Spherical: Equal to a maxed out camber plate allowing vehicles lifted 2" to achieve -0.5* of camber. This mount is solid so it is very strong.
- Designed for Heavy Duty Offroad
- 2 Front Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies w/ reservoirs
- 40mm Piston
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Magnitude Linear Rate Springs
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Inverted Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship