Subaru Outback Rallycross Coilovers
This version is meant for competition use. It is triple braced at the hub for added strength, it uses different spring lengths than the offroad version, and it is optimized to be run at 1-1.5" over OEM height. It is recommended to use our OEM Hybrid top mounts. Camber plates/ spherical bearings or offset spherical are optional ($0).
To purchase RalliTEK subframe spacers, CLICK HERE.
Rallycross: Front 275lb/ Rear 225lb
OEM Hybrid: Similar to GroupN/ OEM
Camber Plate: Allows you to adjust camber up to 3*
Offset Spherical: Equal to a maxed out camber plate allowing vehicles lifted 2" to achieve -0.5* of camber. This mount is solid so it is very strong.
- Designed for Rallycross
- 2 Front Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies w/ reservoirs
- 40mm Piston
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Magnitude Linear Rate Springs
- Secondary helper spring
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Inverted Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship