Jeep Grand Cherokee Offroad Lift Suspension
ONE IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
This lift suspension is primarily designed to be used as a lift/ leveling kit giving 2" lift in front and 1.5" in rear with some flexibility to lift an additional half inch. The optimal travel zone for the shocks is based on 2/1.5" lift.
- Designed for heavy duty offroad/ lift
- Lifts over OEM height (2.0F/ 1.5R optimal height)
- 2 Front inverted shock assemblies with height adjustability
- 2 Rear Shocks with external reservoir.
- 2 Rear springs with height adjustability
- 7.5” Gross travel in front
- 9” Gross travel in rear
- 550lb front springs
- 225lb rear springs
- Upright Shock
- LPS Barrel Springs
- Bilstein linear rate piston with proprietary low speed valving for smooth operation off road.
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Individual Rebuild Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship
Front Shock is 23"" extended with a gross travel of 7.5". The rear shock is 26.3" extended with a gross travel of 9"". The front bumpstop is 1.25" and can be trimmed to .75" with a rear bumpstop length of 1". With a ride height of 2.0" over stock height in front and 1.5" in rear, the shock travel is optimized for both compression and droop.