Subaru Forester Offroad Suspension
WE CAN OFFER ANY SPRING RATE FROM 50lb-1600lb, JUST ASK US FOR HELP
- Designed for light duty offroad/ up to 3” lift
- 2 Front Assemblies (inverted)
- 2 Rear Assemblies
- Works with your strut spacers for more lift
- Magnitude Linear Rate Springs
- 8” front travel
- 8” rear travel
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- OEM Style hybrid front top mount
- Rubber bushing rear mounts standard
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need to add subframe spacers?
A: Generally they're at required over 1” lift
Q: Will the GR Plus work with my [brand] strut spacers?
A: Yes, we have test fitted several spacers successfully
Q: Can I get different spring rates as I carry a lot of gear and tow?
A: Absolutely! Just tell us what rate you'd like in the order notes
Q: Can the shocks be rebuilt or do I have to buy replacements?
A: These are completely rebuildable, by us or anyone with nitrogen