Subaru Forester Offroad Lift Suspension
This suspension is the absolute Juggernaut of suspension options. As the kids say, it's an "absolute unit." This version is meant for offroad and crawling. Perfectly suited for street and daily driving, but optimized for extreme offroad adventures. Optimal ride height is 3-4" over OEM height. This version uses dual springs and is built to suit the additional weight from gear, metal bumpers, spare tire racks, roof racks, etc.
OEM Hybrid: Not recommended!
Camber Plate: Allows you to adjust camber up to 3*
Offset Spherical: Equal to a maxed out camber plate allowing vehicles lifted 2" to achieve -0.5* of camber. This mount is solid so it is very strong.
- Best suited for rigs with lots of added weight
- Designed for Heavy Duty Offroad
- Adjusts from 3-4" over OEM ride height
- 2 Inverted Front Assemblies
- 2 Inverted *Rear Assemblies
- Front 10" Travel
- Rear 12" Travel
- 50mm Insert
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Linear Rate Springs
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Inverted Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship