Subaru XV Crosstrek Lift Suspension
WE CAN OFFER ANY SPRING RATE FROM 50lb-1600lb, JUST ASK US FOR HELP
- Designed for light duty offroad/ lift
- Provides up to 3" lift over OEM height
- 2 Front Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies
- Upright Shock
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Magnitude Linear Rate Springs
- 8” front travel
- 8” rear travel
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Camber Adjustable mounts standard
- Rubber bushing rear upper mounts (pillowball optional by request)
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need to add subframe spacers?
A: Generally they're at required over 1” lift
Q: Will the GR Lite work with my [brand] strut spacers?
A: We have test fitted several spacers successfully, some may need to be drilled as they block access to the shock damping adjuster.
Q: Can I get different spring rates as I carry a lot of gear and tow?
A: Absolutely! Just tell us more about your vehicle in the order notes.
Q: Can the shocks be rebuilt or do I have to buy replacements?
A: These are completely rebuildable, by us or anyone with nitrogen
Q: What's the difference between these and the GR Plus/ GR40?
A: The GR Lite uses a standard upright shock like OEM, the GR Plus upgrades to inverted front shocks from the GR 40 (while retaining the standard rear from the Lite), and the GR 40 has the inverted shocks, but gains external reservoirs on the rear shocks. If you want brute strength but don't require a motorsport spec suspension; then you may find the GR Plus to be a great middle-ground.