Subaru Ascent Rallycross & Offroad Coilovers
PLEASE BE SURE AND CHOOSE THE CORRECT VERSION:
This version is meant for competition use. It is triple braced at the hub for added strength, it uses different spring lengths than the offroad version, and it is optimized to be run at 1-1.5" over OEM height. Camber plates available by request.
This version is meant for offroad and crawling. Perfectly suited for street and daily driving, but optimized for offroad adventures. Optimal ride height is 2" over OEM height. This version uses longer springs without helper springs and the main springs can be customized to suit the additional weight from gear, metal bumpers, spare tire racks, roof racks, etc. You will need to run subframe spacers to ensure proper rear alignment.
To purchase RalliTEK subframe spacers, CLICK HERE.
Rallycross: Front 275lb/ Rear 225lb
Offroad: Front 225lb/ Rear 225lb
- Designed for Rallycross or HD Offroad
- 2 Front Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies w/ Reservoirs
- 40mm Piston
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Magnitude Linear Rate Springs
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Inverted Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship