Honda Ridgeline Leveling and Lift Suspension
TOP 3 OVERALL SELLER OF 2023 SO FAR!
What's different with the new GR Plus model?
We have changed the front shock from the old upright model to a new inverted shock with a one-piece design. The adjustable base that attached to the hub is now part of the threaded body and the shock is an insert that slips into the threaded base. The new inverted design is stronger and can take much more lateral load as it does not have the weak point inherent to an upright shock - where the shock rod meets the shock body, it also makes adjusting ride height much quicker and simpler.
These aren't just your average "google search results" shocks you can just buy anywhere. First and foremost these shocks; unlike others, offer adjustable damping so you can tune the shocks to match changing conditions. Firm them up for carrying loads, soften them for fast off-road driving. Next our shock bodies are fully electroplated to fight off any corrosion and ensure they last a very long time. To back up our long term claim, we offer a 3 year warranty on our shocks.
06-16 Owners : Add adjustable rear arms HERE
- Designed for Street Comfort/ Offroad
- 2 Front Inverted Shock Assemblies (requires minor assembly)*
- 2 Rear Shock Assemblies (requires minor assembly)*
- 06-16 Fronts require adjustable endlinks to use the front sway bar
- LPS Barrel style front springs
- Quiet rubber bushing upper mounts
- Electro-Plated Steel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Monotube Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Medium Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Ride height adjustable 1-3" Lift
- Rebound Adjustable : 20pts
- Individual Parts Available
- 3-Year Warranty Against Defect
- Springs are no longer blue as pictured
*All models will require installation of the spring and proper torqueing of the assembly nut. Fronts and rears come disassembled due to assembly length/ packing.